Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Susan B. Anthony is pissed off


Before women were granted the vote in 1920, do you suppose that all the suffragettes, dreaming of equal rights, turned to their daughters and said "One day, my little girl, all the women of this country will have the right to vote and they will use that vote to pick the hottest candidate with the most ripped abs." Not exactly the future that Sojourner Truth dreamed of. Yet I hear somewhat intelligent women saying things like this all of the time:


"Obama is so handsome and young!"
"I'm an Obama Mama!"
"I'm voting for Hillary because I want a woman in the White House."


The women voters of my generation are being represented by Obama Girl, whose bra size is a slightly higher number than her IQ.

The women of America are liberated and educated, so why do we spend so much time watching The Hills and so little time paying attention to current affairs. Are rock hard pecs going to find us a solution to the energy crisis? Will having a vagina give the president all the answers in dealing with the War on Terror? Seriously girls, lets use our brains.

No comments: