Friday, April 17, 2009

America: The Cause of All the Worlds Problems

















Hey, did you know that everything bad that has ever happened in the world is America's fault? No kidding! I didn't know that either until Barack was elected president and told me. Turns out that it goes way beyond supplying Mexico with guns and consuming all their drugs. It goes beyond being arrogant and harming great nations like Cuba and Venezuela. Our negative impact on the world goes back to biblical times. Did you know that it was actually the United States, and not Ramses II, who enslaved the Hebrews? Bet you didn't know that the United States was organizing Crusades against Muslims in the 11th century, 200 years before Christopher Columbus discovered the New World. Are you aware of the fact that America is directly responsible for the spread of the Bubonic plague across Europe? All true - just ask some of our leaders.

5 comments:

Pi said...

wait...WHAT????
Girl, I agree with most of what you say, however this post...well...it kinda goes too far. I am frustrated aswell, but I'd love to see where you are getting this...please reply...

InkDemon said...

So true! Thanks for the blog, Rep-Red. Come visit my blog NORTH TEXAS REPUBLICAN at www.collincountyink.blogspot.com.

Pi said...

Where are you getting this?
What did Obama say this time?

Pi said...

DONT LOSE HEART!!!!!
I MISS YOUR POSTINGS!
is something wrong???
are you like, sick er something???
OH gilr, please be ok...

Republican Redhead said...

Thanks for your concern Pi. :) That's nice. :) I'm not sick. I've just been a little worn out by all the bad news that I took a little break from watching all the news shows and reading blogs, etc. I'm getting fired back up again, though. :) How are you doing?